Director: Jon Rixon
A Tomb with a View is a comedy thriller by Norman Robbins. As the play opens, a wolf howls to the moon. In the Library, Hamilton Penworthy, solicitor, reads the will of the late departed Septimus Tomb.
The eccentric Tombs are seething. They want to know – who is Miss Ash? Why has she been left a fortune? Flora Ash, writer of romantic fiction, soon arrives with her secretary, young Peregrine. And then, mysteriously, the corpses start to pile up.
Who will survive to inherit the millions?
- Hamilton Penworthy – Roger Humphreys
- Lucian Tomb – Ron Jones
- Dora Tomb – Rebecca Ilott
- Emily Tomb – Oliver Turner
- Marcus Tomb – David Ilott
- Anne Franklin – Lynne Rixon
- Agatha Hammond – Janet Soden
- Freda Mountjoy – Laurel Wiltshire
- Peregrine Potter – John Smith
- Monica Tomb – Sally Grimsley