Location: Shawbury County Primary School Hall
Director: Richard Bray
Agatha Christie Play also known as ‘ And then there where none is based on the below Nursery Rhyme
‘Ten Little Niggers’
Ten little nigger boys went out to dine, One choked his little self and then there were Nine.
Nine little nigger boys sat up very late, One overslept himself and then there were Eight.
Eight little nigger boys travelling in Devon, One said he’d stay there and then there were Seven.
Seven little nigger boys chopping up sticks, One chopped himself in halves and then there were Six.
Six little nigger boys playing with a hive, A bumble bee stung one and then there were Five.
Five little nigger boys going in for law, One got into Chancery and then there were Four.
Four little nigger boys going out to sea, A red herring swallowed one and then there were Three.
Three little nigger boys walking in the Zoo, A big bear hugged one and then there were Two.
Two little nigger boys sitting in the sun, One got frizzled up and then there was One.
One little nigger boy left all alone, He went out and hanged himself and then there were None.
- Martha Rogers – Ann Penny
- Narracot – Philip Williams
- Mrs Rogers – Rebecca Ilott
- Vera Claythorne – Caroline English
- Philip Lombard – Bruce Crawcour
- Angela Marston – Jane Taylor
- William Blore – Paul Rawlinson
- General Mackenzie – David Ilott
- Emily Prent – Peta Haighton
- Sir Lawrence Wargrave – Ron Jones
- Dr Edwina Armstrong – Maureen Scardifield